Tripp Lite 5.8kW Single-Phase Metered PDU, 208/240V Outlets (8 C19 and 40 C13)
The Tripp Lite 5.8kW Single-Phase Metered PDU features 208/240V Outlets (8 C19 and 40 C13), L6-30P, 10 ft. Cord, 0U Vertical, TAA, 70 in.
The Tripp Lite 5.8kW Single-Phase Metered PDU features 48 outlets for distributing single-phase AC power to rack-mounted equipment, including computers, routers, switches and servers. Outlets are arranged in two separate load banks, each with 24 outlets (4 C19 and 20 C13), a dedicated 20A circuit breaker and a digital meter that reports the bankâ€™s real-time output current in amps. The ammeters let you visually monitor each bank and maintain balanced loads to prevent circuit overloads and downtime due to breakers tripping.
Special guards prevent the breakers from tripping accidentally. Outlets, breakers and ammeters are color-coded and labeled for easy identification. An ideal PDU for server rooms, network closets and data centers, the PDUMV30HV2â€™s all-metal housing comes ready to mount vertically in your rack using the preinstalled 9 mm buttons or the included hardware. The NEMA L6-30P input plug with 10-foot (3-meter) cord connects to your facilityâ€™s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS. Included C20 and C14 plug-lock inserts connect to your componentsâ€™ plugs to ensure they remain connected and continuously powered. Use the included ground screw to connect any equipment that requires a chassis ground.
- Dual digital ammeters report real-time output current in amps
- Visual monitoring of PDU load level prevents overloading as more equipment is connected
- 30A 208/240V 5.8kW metered PDU (agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Dual load banks with separate 20A circuit breakers and digital ammeters
- 48 outletsâ€”24 per bank (4 C19 and 20 C13)â€”distribute single-phase power to connected equipment
- Special guards prevent breakers from accidentally tripping
- Each bank is color-coded and labeled for convenient identification
- NEMA L6-30P input plug with 10 ft. (3 m) cord for easy connection to main power source, generator or protected UPS