Cambium Networks solutions are proven leaders in the wireless broadband industry, delivering innovative data, voice and video connectivity solutions that enable communications virtually everywhere in the world. Award-winning Orthogon Point to Point radio solutions operate in licensed, unlicensed and defined use frequency bands including specific FIPS 140-2 solutions for the U.S. Federal market. The flexible Canopy Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) solutions operate in the licensed, unlicensed and federal frequency bands, providing reliable, secure, cost effective access networks. As a Cambium Networks Platinum Connected Partner, DoubleRadius offers the full line of Cambium Networks gear AND the expertise to help you your network succeed. As an Award-Winning Motorola Canopy Reseller, DoubleRadius held the distinction of being the largest Motorola Authorized Channel Partner of Premier Fixed Wireless Broadband Solutions.
Call 866-891-3602 and Build Your Solution Today!
Cambium WiMAX Trade-In & Upgrade Offer
Extended thru September 30th!
Time to Upgrade Your Networks with PMP 450!
It's time to upgrade your network to PMP 450 3.5 GHz or 3.65 GHz! Trade in your old WiMAX (802.16) products including PMP 320.
- One (1) returned WiMAX AP = $1,000 credit
- One (1) returned WiMAX SM = $125 credit
Advantages of PMP 450 vs PMP 320 (or any 802.16e-based product)
- Throughput – WiMAX can provide a maximum of about 40 Mbps of sector capacity, while PMP 450 has the option for 20 MHz channels, resulting in over 125 Mbps per sector.
- Latency – WiMAX products have latencies that start at 40-60ms and grow as subscribers are loaded onto the sector. PMP 450 remains low and consistent with loading (in the 10-15ms range even under heavy load).
- Modulation Modes – WiMAX supports 64-QAM as its highest modulation, while PMP 450 supports 256-QAM allowing for higher overall capacity.
- Duty Cycle Flexibility – WiMAX only allowed 75% DL maximum while PMP 450 allows customized duty cycle from 15% to 85% downlink by 1% increments.
- Spectral Efficiency – PMP 320 allowed frequency re-use, but required some guard band between adjacent sectors while PMP 450 does not require guard bands.
To Order, Call 866-891-3602 with Your Authorization Code. Get Authorization Code Now!
Cambium ePMP Force 110 PTP - Now Available!
ePMP Force 110 PTP is comprised of the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Synchronized Radio and the ePMP110A-525 Dish. Operating in the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment. The platform supports bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP, video and data utilizing ePMP’s advanced QoS mechanism, delivering high performance and exceptional reliability in difficult RF conditions.
Key ePMP Force 110 PTP Features
- Delivers up to 220 Mbps of real user throughput
- Achieves 2 ms of round-trip latency
- Comes equipped with a high gain (25 dBi) dish antenna for long range
- Has high processing capability for optimized throughput
- Provides a 802.3af compliant Gigabit Ethernet port
- Includes eFortify – Cambium’s unique capabilities to maintain consistent performance even in high interference environments
- Inlcudes eCommand – A suite of tools and features that include Cambium’s renowned LINKPlanner application